L'AIR DU DÉSERT MAROCAIN - solid perfume

A bit of luxury for a very affordable price in hard times.

I was working this one for quite a while. And, what a coincidence! I got ready right now. Last week, I got the last ingredient in larger quantities, allowing me start production. So there we go: let's say hello to:

L'AIR DU DÉSERT MAROCAIN, solid perfume.

WHAT is it?- solid perfume means fragrance oil (15%, that's 50% more than in the l'air du désert marocain eau de toilette) ,mixed into a wax base that melts on your skin. The wax base is composed of a moisterizing solid mixture of organic, cold pressed jojoba oil, pure almond oil, vitamine E and white beewax, put together in a way that it is soft, but still solid.

HOW to apply?-you just put some on your finger and apply it there were you wish to smell good. Not on lips, not on any membranes or eyes. Not inside the ears, too.  You apply as often as you wish.

It is nice to have it with you all do, but do not leave it in the sun or in the car.

PACKAGING-it comes in a nice tin box, with logo and all.

SHIPPING-right now, I ship this from Switzerland to the US, France, Austria, Germany and Switzerland. This may change over the next weeks.

Some of the "making of" you can see here on youtube.com . Enjoy!

and stay healthy, please.

21 thoughts on “L'AIR DU DÉSERT MAROCAIN - solid perfume”

• Angelina Nagayumi 27. March 2020 at 22:40

This is all too fantastic, what wonderful news. I am in Canada and would love to get this, I know you can't ship to Canada usually, but considering that this is a solid, maybe there can be ways around it? I haven't dared to spray on any of the samples I got from you, in fear of using them up, since it was announced that Tauer stopped shipping to Canada.

• Andreas Tauer 29. March 2020 at 12:43

Dear, i checked the post in Switzerland. There is no transport capacity anymore for shipments to Canada (not enough air cargo...) We will have to wait and see. Warmly, Andy

• Mary ter Heege 27. March 2020 at 22:46

Hi Andy, are you delivering the solid to Parfumaria so that I can buy it from her??

fragrant greetings and stay safe!

• Andreas Tauer 29. March 2020 at 12:06

Dear, this is for the time being a 100% Andy Tauer exclusive product, because of the special situation, because we just started production and because it is not a product with a good margin that we can offer like that to the stores. We might change shipment rules later. But we need time and the special situation that we have now needs to stabilize.... thank you for your understanding.

• Mary ter Heege 29. March 2020 at 15:13

Hi Andy, thanx for answering! I ordered one and hope the postman finds my house;):) my SOTD is the magnificent Vanilla flash!

• Abad Farid Trejos Gonzalez 28. March 2020 at 0:41

congratulations andy, it's a show, what a wonder

• I want to ask if it is possible to start a delivery to my country Bulgaria. I really want to make an order of L'Air du desert marocain - solid perfume. Thank you!

• Andreas Tauer 29. March 2020 at 12:04

Hi Sotir Ligov
      I could tell you stories about a gift, samples , that we tried to send to a perfume lover in Bulgaria.... the Bulgarian customs asked for certificates beyond believe, we and the client had to pay an enormous amount to customs (x-times the price of the product) and I can promise to you: we will never send to Bulgaria anymore. Sorry.

• Dear Andy,
    I am so so happy that solid perfume is released. I’ve seen it on Instagram today and I am very envy of the people who can order it!!??By the way, maybe there would be a possibility to send it to Brussels,Belgium as it is a solid version?

Greetings,
    Marija

• Pedro Machado 30. March 2020 at 18:43

Dear Andy

I would like to know if you deliver this and other products to Portugal.

• Andreas Tauer 31. March 2020 at 9:29

hi, we do not . It is also not available from other retailers. All of the above might change again. But these days: sorry, no.

• William García m 30. March 2020 at 18:50

Buen día le escribo desde Colombia me gusta comprar buenos perfumes estoy interesado en corazón del desierto , me encara la exclusividad y elegancia y su loción es única quisiera saber si. Si cuando pase la pandemias y todo esté un pico normal me la pueden enviar muchas gracias bendiciones

• Dear Andy,
    any chance you can ship a solid perfume of L'AIR DU DÉSERT MAROCAIN to Novosibirsk, Russia?

I got my nose on Tauer Perfumes like 3 years ago thanks to my friend Vladimir, who showed me a set of your fragrances (including first version of L'AIR DU DÉSERT MAROCAIN). Gorgeous.

Regards,
    Sergey.

• Any chance for it to be shipped to Singapore?

• Will this be forever produced or do I have to fear it will be discontinued? I love this one more than the alcohol based version

• Hi David, I do not have any plans to discontinue it now. I can never say what happens in the future, though. But for the coming months (years): this solid perfume is going to stay.
      Fragrant greetings, Andy

• GOUTAM SAMPATHKUMAR 18. May 2020 at 6:01

Dear Andy,
    It’s such a joy to use this solid perfume during this lockdown. The product is very well done! Thank you!

-Goutam

• Thank you so much. Stay happy. Stay healthy. Warmly Andy

• Hello Andy,
    The solid LDDM arrived 21 days after order. Pretty good I think, during a worldwide pandemic, not knowing when the planes might fly to Western US. It arrived in good order, beautifully wrapped, and the personal touch of written card plus sample scent card is such a kind gesture.
    This is a beautiful product, so lovely I have been wearing it nearly every day. I prefer to use a small application. It stays close to the skin, and the wood/incense stays well balanced for hours.
    This couldn't have arrived at a better time--a gift producing more cheer than its small size would suggest.
    Thank you and congratulations on a real winner.
    gratefully, Linda

• Wow, thank you dear Linda!
      I was hoping that the delivery would be faster, though. But you are right: these are special times. I am happy that it arrived and that all is good there. With kindest regards, Andy

• Fan of your fragrances and wondering when you’ll be shipping to the USA again. I’ve purchased directly from you in the past.