Lonesome Rider

I just shared a little news today on Facebook and share it here with you, too.

Lonesome Rider is up and running for presales on lonesomerider.website  (US and Switzerland for the time being)

There, and only there, you can get samples and full bottles of Lonesome Rider. And there, and only there, you can get some information about what this newest fragrant offering by me is all about. I will update the content there from time to time, too.

And here's the best part:

• Samples ship for 4$ and you are free to define how much you want to pay for a sample or two.
  • Full bottles ship for 11 $ and are offered for a limited pre-sales price of 75$

Lonesome rider comes as 50 ml edp, in my pentagonal blue Tauer bottle, packed in the regular tin box.

And yes. I am totally excited.

And yes, in a way this is a Thank You! post and a Thank You! fragrance after more than 10 years of Tauer Perfumes.

And yes, the name Lonesome Rider fits with how I do things differently here. We will see what happens now....

39 thoughts on “Lonesome Rider”

• This is exciting news, Andy! The fragrance sounds wonderful and I really like the way the website is linked.

• Brilliant news! I hope shipping will be available to Canada soon. Best regards

• Wow! The new website is great and Lonesome Rider sounds wonderful. Wood, leather, orris, pepper - even though I am a woman I love these nores and wear them often, so I really look forward to receiving my bottle. Thank you Andy for all the passion, integrity and warmth you bring to the artisan perfumery world and to us your customers. I feel good supporting your efforts because of all the enjoyment you offer me with your beautiful perfumes.

• the Lonesome Rider is in town. Great to see him.

• Hi Andy really excited about the news. I would really love to purchase a bottle but I live in the UK is there any chance of delivery being extended to the UK? I know you have a lot of fans over here that would love the chance to also purchase it thanks.

• Wonderful news, Andy, but I'm sad because I would to preorder Lonesome Rider, but I don't live in Switzerland nor United States. Thank you for your gratitude to those who follows your creations (as me), but this is a thank you only for those who can make a preorder.

• Where are you from, Cruz?

• Oh, Ahraz, I am sorry, but I cannot ship full bottles to the UK. I will open up sample shipment options for this one but full bottles are not possible due to dangerous goods shipment restrictions (perfumes are dangerous goods for IATA, and we cannot ship ground). Sorry.

• Thank you, Rosarita!

• Ah, Tara! Thank you so much. I highly appreciate and wish you a lovely day.

• Canada... let me think about it Nicholas :-)

• This is great news. Congratulations on the new release. I'm a Canadian so I'll have to pout until its available. Much success to you.

• Hi Andy I totally understand and yes that would be great if you did open the sample option. I do wish these rules didn't exist so they couldn't spoil all our fun. Keep up the good work, i'm a big fan of your work and looking forward to smelling this soon.

• Hi again, Andy. Thanks for your answer. I'm from Spain.

• So cool...wonderful....exciting....can't wait to get it. I love my sample of Lonestar Memories and this Lonesome Rider sounds so rich...

• Hi Cruz
    Olala... Spain. I Need to be honest with you: We had so many samples not getting there, being blocked by and at customs. Please apologize. But this is going to be tricky.

• Hi Ahraz, thanks for your understanding and yes: Some of these rules are spoilers :-|
    I just added the UK for samples of Lonesome Rider in gumroad. :-)

• Hi Steve
    I have just added Canada for samples in gumroad :-)
    full bottles is not possible, though....thanks again!

• Good morning Andy

I know it's tricky. In fact, I was one of those spanish orders that was blocked by customs. There's a trick to avoid them; an indie fragrance house U.S. based sent me a samples set last summer using it (I asked him) and it worked. But I don't want to be a trouble for you, since I'm only one person and you're too busy to waste time trying to pass one single bottle in the tiny spanish market.

I apologize if my first message sound peevish. I was very exciting thinking that I could preorder a bottle or (at least) a sample of Lonesome Rider, and all became in disappointment when I saw I couldn't do it.

Best wishes.

• Woohoo thanks Andy really appreciate it will definitely be getting myself a sample.

• Andy, what about Austria! So curious about Lonesome Rider!

• Andy, what a nice way of getting in touch with your base as a lonesome rider. Congratulations. You may do things as a lonesome rider, but you have many people caring for you, getting joy out of your endeavor and feeling blessed to be able to talk to you. You could as well change from lonesome to handsome rider, bicycle rider that is.

• Wonderful News but unfortunatly we poor Austrians are excluded another time ;-)) Good luck with this new Project!

• Actually, Luno... the Austrians are in this time. ;-)

• thanks so much Stephan!

• Thanks a million!

• Dear Andy, wanted to spend some Money but right now Shipping is only to US and Switzerland. Austria will come in a few days/ weeks? Best Erhardt!

• Best Regards should it be

• Dear Luno
    Austria is activate since this morning. On my screen it shows up and we had the first orders during the day. Maybe you need to reload the page? I hope this works. Best regards, Andy

• Gandalf the Black 6. February 2016 at 10:02

I tried it this morning (free sample, thanks!) and just got a compliment from my 6 year old son. Off to a good start!

• Hi Andy! I just wanted to say thanks for doing this! I just ordered two samples, one for my friend in Poland (Lucas at Chemist in the Bottle) and one for me. I already have Amber Flash ready for him as well! I love your work, and I'm very happy to have this opportunity. You're a sweetheart. :)

• Hi Holly
    Thanks so much! Greetings to you chemist friend in Poland. I highly appreciate :-)

• Very fun idea for a launch!

Does lonesome rider have any family ties to that nameless fragrance that was looking for a place in the Tauer line a few months back? (Because I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on a bottle of that nameless wonder!)

• Thanks, Bo!
    I think you are referring to the "Dark Mysterious Woods", the unreleased scent, offered by Tigerlily a while ago. Thanks for the reminder. I still have not made my mind up. At least: I have found one client for it :-) Have a great evening!

• Hey Andy, I preordered a bottle. I seldom do that any more, but this one sounds like it will be perfect for my tastes (especially the references in reviews to the dear departed Orris). I'm glad to see you're still working in the art, and will have to start following your efforts more closely.

• Just received my sample in the mail. Based on the notes, I really wasn't sure what to expect. But now that I sampled it, it's beautiful! One of the best leathers I've ever come across. I really like the dominant incense and rose notes here, as well as the earthy undertones. It looks like there was a special on full bottles of this at some point for $75. I missed out on this opportunity and regret it. For now, I will just have to savor my sample!

• Havent found the bottle yet..but got the samples..thank you soo much..youre such a mensch!

• Hi Marianne
    Sorry for the bottle still missing... it will reappear again. I am sure :-)