office day(s)

Yesterday was an office day. I tried to deal with orders, mails and did a tauerville.com update, refreshing this site a bit, with less sterile pictures on the front page. Today, I am still in office mode and was trying to get an animated gif running, using photoshop. My first gif:

Yesterday, I was scribbling while waiting behind the computer screen (see today's picture) and I ended up using this "in love with perfume" picture on the tauerville site. If there was space, I could use it for tauer perfumes, too. Because: That's the core message really: in love with perfume.

Otherwise was my office day totally boring, but sort of productive.

8 thoughts on “office day(s)”

• Love the charming "in love with perfume" character.

Meanwhile I absolutely do not like the gif. It makes feel as if I'm trying to do a pirouette which I'm unable to do without feeling nauseated. (Of course the same thing happens to me on a carousel/merry-go-round, so just may be my poor sense of balance).

• Good morning, Lindaloo
    here's an honest answer: While answering a few comments there on Facebook onthe turning vanilla flash post: I got almost sick watching the round and round and round gif. :-) My next gif needs to be cool and calm :-)

• I love this picture! It makes me think of a mouse and an elephant at the same time - very happy and whimsical. :-)

• A very Thurber-esque little mouse! I love how his little nose is twitching with love for perfume.
    PS: I mentioned your name all over London in the perfume shops and made people smell my wrist (LDDM). Your fragrance received many compliments - or maybe they were just afraid of the crazy American lady :-)

• hotlanta linda 19. October 2015 at 21:49

Agree w/ Melissa :-) :-) Your mouse would be a great plush toy too :-) It would give us all a warm partner to snuggle with! :-) and maybe help us decide what scent to wear :-) The Classic song ``Smile``

• Thank you, Tara, exactly, somewhere between mouse and elephant :-) I love it too, and I figured: The perfect message for the tauervill starting page. Tauerville=funville, most of the time ;-)

I feel you are the perfect embassador :-)

• Ha, Hotlanta Linda, that might be something for the future. A softly scented plush toy ;-) To snuggle with in the evening.